First, make sure that Blogger is selected for the Platform setting. Once you’ve adjusted all the other settings so that they fit perfectly for your site, go ahead and click Create Spot.
Then, follow these precise, simple steps:
- In your Blogger admin dashboard, select Settings > Post and Comments, which is located on the left-hand side of the navigation panel.
- Next, make sure to disable Blogger’s default comment system by going to Comments > Comment and selecting “Hide” in the drop-down menu.
- You’re now ready to implement the two main Spot.IM codes. You were given these codes when you set up Spot.IM for your site, but in case you closed the window, you can always access these codes by logging into your Spot.IM account and heading to Integrations > Community Conversations.
- Now, embed the second code, the Spot.IM div, inside your Blogger’s HTML wherever you’d like the Spot.IM Conversation to load on your pages. We recommend placing this article right after your article/content component.
- Click Save Template, and Spot.IM will be implemented across your website.